Blade Walker

Looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dogs and Cats Sleeping Together!




Whenever I see Bonnie our dog and Carlo our cat sleeping together, I always think of Bill Murray talking about the end of the world in Ghostbusters. These two are buddies; they play together and sleep together. The other day, Bonnie came in with snow on her face and Carlo proceeded to lick it off for her. When they play-fight, any guests we have are appalled at how they yelp and meow. Bonnie will egg Carlo on until Carlo grab's her back leg and gets dragged around the floor. When Carlo tires of the fight, Bonnie just starts chasing her own tail. I never said they were the smartest animals in the kingdom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Awwwwwww they are ADORABLE!!!! and I love how they have the same coloring!! THey must have grown up together to get along so nicely :) That is a beautiful picture :)

8:16 p.m.  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

they are adorable, I had a chicken and a lab that slept together, weird, but I so wish I had taken a photo.

10:11 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

all is right in the world when your dog and cat can sleep together. :)
That pic is soo adorable.

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

As long as they don't go to bed angry.

6:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home