Blade Walker

Looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fly Away



I got a call on Friday to go up to Kincolish, a First Nation's village near the Alaskan panhandle. It's through a volunteer agency I belong to. I'll be helping them prepare some grant applications and do some fundraising for the village. It's the first assignment I've had with the organization. Should be interesting. I've been up that way before, just not to this village. It's breathtaking country. I'll be flying in by float plane for 4 days and there should be lots of photo opportunities. I'm really looking forward to the experience!

3 Comments:

Blogger b o o said...

thats bootiful & one lonely biord :)

11:49 p.m.  
Blogger Pretty peanut said...

I can't wait to see photos. I don't get to travel much, and that just sounds facinating.
Oh, and I wanted to tell you that that tatoo is hilarious!! I like it!

10:46 a.m.  
Blogger lesbopatticakes said...

enjoy the weather, we're complaining down here with the 32's in the morning (it's 65 in the pm)
noticed you're a friend of Bill W's
nice to know another

6:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home