Blade Walker

Looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Still Waiting - Bummer!


The trip to Kincolith has been delayed (slightly) I still don't have a definite date but they contacted me yesterday and confirmed they want me there soon. So I can wait a few more days. The missus walked out of the house yesterday to get into her car and rolled over on her ankle, resulting in a broken bone in her foot. (Ouch!) So after a trip to the hospital and a 4 hour wait in Emergency, they sent her home with some crutches. She's off her foot for 3 weeks. Bum-mer!
Dropped No. 3 daughter off at school early this morning... She's going on a school band trip to Moscow, Idaho for the Jazz festival. I've been there with daughter No. 2 a couple of times; it's a great 4 days of jazz, jazz and more jazz.
I'm getting a massage today after yoga class. Life is good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I want a massage, too!!! Can I come?? :)

SOrry about your wife's foot, that has to be a major bummer!!

7:56 a.m.  
Blogger bubbles said...

except for the broken foot it does sound as though life if great for you. I wanna a massage too! NIce pic for the title. LOL!

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home