Blade Walker

Looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

HNT Tattooed!


My very first HNT.
My very first tattoo.
My first time in Salem.
A lot of firsts!
Here's the evidence. Didn't hardly hurt at all! Only a few teeth marks in my lip.
Thanks to "Addict" and Rob for putting me at ease and making me feel at home. I must say I am very pleased with the results. Have a look for yourself!



Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!
Visit:

HNTbutton


to find out what it's all about!

13 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

so whats the story behind the tat?

peace...

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger decker said...

monkey! see http://bladewalker109.blogspot.com/2006/01/tattoo-me.html

3:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute tat! I SO want to get one. I came from Addict's site.

Happy HNT!

3:52 p.m.  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Awesome 1st tat!!! Great way to join HNT fun!

4:57 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

Cool...I want one too.

Happy first HNT!

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Very cool! Addict says you did the design yourself!

Welcome to the madness! HappY HNT! :)

6:05 p.m.  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Welcome to the insanity. It a great one to start with.

Happy HNT. Happy Groundhog Day.

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Wow! What a great first start to Half Nekkid Thursday. there's no topping that.

8:04 p.m.  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Cute tat...looks a little painful. Great pic! Happy HNT!

4:19 a.m.  
Blogger Jillian said...

Love the ink!!

7:26 a.m.  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Hey, congrats on the ink and on the blog! I just got your message. Looks like you're getting into the swing of it quite well here. :)

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

cool that you could get the tat, not there yet, and thanks for the vegas quote :)

11:27 p.m.  
Blogger Lori said...

ya gotta love the tats
H hNt

3:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home