Blade Walker

Looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tattoo Revisited

It's been a couple of weeks since I got my Mickey Rat tattoo. I finally told my wife about it. "How could she not have noticed?" you ask. Sigh. We've been married over 25 years. Need I say more?

Her reaction wasn't quite what I expected. "You're not serious. It's not real. Someone drew that on you." A mixture of disgust and disbelief.

I got a massage today. (Yes, a Registered massage therapist! No hanky panky...not in their code.) I've been seeing her off and on for years, and I forgot about the tattoo until she rolled back the sheet and started to laugh. "What's this!" "It's a long story..." I replied. She laughed, but really cracked up when I told her my wife's reaction. " It's not the tattoo, it's the fact that you got it without telling your wife!" Oh, foolish man. I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Funky Bee said...

that is too funny. Why didn't you just take the wife with you when you got it. You never know...tattoos sometimes loosen people up (read - wives), maybe she would have surprised you and gotten one too!!

7:31 a.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL well at least it's out in the open.....and she knows. Obviously she doesn't think you are the tattoo type?? lol

9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home