Blade Walker

Looking for fun in all the wrong places.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I wanna go sailing



Did I say I have a sailboat? I took this sunset photo while anchored at Pirate's Cove in the Gulf Islands. The light was unbelievable!

Ok, down to business. I'm currently working a graveyard shift in a mill in Washington State... Trying to stay awake. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately (not just looking at the pictures!) and I am amazed at some of the writing talent out there. I am also amazed at how many bloggers are totally horny and love writing about it in minute detail. And I'm also amazed at the frank honesty of many of the bloggers. I'm new to blogging, and although I've been on the internet since Christ was a carpenter , the whole blogging scene has bypassed me until now. Blogs from all over the world. OK, ok, so I don't read guy's blogs. BOOORRRRIIINNNGGG!

Except Obasso, the genius behind HNT.

I'm not ready to open up myself...Still too scared, paranoid, whatever. And does anyone read guy blogs anyway? I could tell a story or two (and will one day).

The thing about getting older is that the field of women has opened right up for me. When I was 18, anyone over 25 was OLD! Now, truth be known, I know a few very hot grandmothers! Oh there are so many more now, the range in ages is a good thing about getting older.

I want to ramble on about Yoga. I discovered it this summer and I am hooked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

THAT is an absolutely GORGEOUS image. I'm impressed!! :)

Glad I found your blog too!

4:26 p.m.  
Blogger none said...

im impressed too! i added you to my 'blogroll' as well today. talk to you soon. :)

7:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home